- Rates Include:
- Full daily A La Carte breakfast, Welcome Margarita cocktail upon arrival, one snorkeling trip per guest and round-trip airport transfers,(private transportation can be arranged at additional cost.), Use of the Fitness center.
- No children under16 years old are allowed on property.
- Villa Karolina (4 bedroom Villa) can accommodate families with certain restrictions.
- All rooms feature a King size bed. Only Master suites and One bedroom suites can accommodate an extra person with a rollaway bed at additional cost of $100 per person per night plus 14% tax and 10% service charge. Villa Karolina can accommodate 8 pax (a KS bed in each of the 4 rooms).
Minimum stay period, minimum requirement
- January 4th - May 31st, 2010 Three (3) nights for any day of arrival.
- June 1st - December 21st, 2010 Non minimum stay required.
- ** Minimum stay could be changed, subject to Hotel availability and previous writing notification made by the hotel.
- "Valentine's Day" Five nights minimum arriving on Feb. 11, 12 & 13
- "Easter" Five nights minimum arriving on April 01, 02 & 03
- "Memorial Day" Five nights minimum arriving on May 27, 28 & 29
- "Independence Day" Five nights minimum arriving on July 01, 02 & 03
- "Thanksgiving" Five nights minimum arriving on Nov 25, 26 & 27
Restrictions for holiday period
- December 22nd to January 4th, 2011: Minimum stay period, minimum requirement:
- December 22-27, 2010 Five (5) nights for arrivals and stay through
- December 23rd to December 26th No arrivals and departures
- December 27, 2010 Eight (8) nights for arrivals and stay through
- December 28/10 to January 3rd, 2011 No arrivals and departures
Maroma's guest rooms, suites and villas feature air-conditioned bedrooms, ceiling fans, direct-line telephones, high speed internet access and private terraces, welcome cocktail upon arrival and daily a la carte breakfast in the Restaurant.
Roundtrip transfers (airport-Maroma-airport) are included, private transportation can be arranged at extra cost. Round trip airport transfers: One round trip per room is included in the room rate. This means that both guests need to arrive at the airport at the same time to take advantage of this inclusion. If the guests are arriving on different flights (one guest arriving later than the other regardless of it being the same day or different days) Maroma Resort and Spa is willing to provide, with at least 48 hours advance notice, an airport transfer for an additional service fee of $ 75 US dollars per trip. Later arriving guests may also arrange their own airport transportation if they so choose, but will not be reimbursed by Maroma Resort and Spa. Remember the client's flight information is essential to provide an excellence service.
The Hotel reserves the right to change or alter included activities.
- Government tax of 14% (Government taxes subject to change.) And 10% service charge.
- Additional person (3rd guest) charge is $100 per night only for the following room categories: Master suite, One bedroom suite and 4 bedroom Villa
All clients must present vouchers at check-in.