Can-Do Maps for Cancun, the Riviera Maya, Cozumel, Isla Mujeres, Chichen Itza & more. MapChick “Can-Do” Maps & Travel Guides The finest Cancun-Riviera Maya area maps and travel guides available.
1) CANCUN — Map & Travel Guide
2) PLAYA DEL CARMEN — Map & Travel Guide
3) RIVIERA MAYA — Map & Travel Guide
Hotels, shopping, attractions, and tours. This map comes with detailed maps of Puerto Morelos, Akumal, Puerto Aventuras, Tulum, Tulum Mayan ruins and the Sian Kaán Biosphere. Five maps total plus a free Cancun airport map. 2014 edition, 2017 coming soon!
4) COZUMEL — Map & Travel Guide
2015 – 2016 edition! If arriving at the Cancun airport, please add free airport map at check-out. If arriving at the Cozumel airport, no airport map is necessary. The airport it small enough that it is very easy to navigate.
5) ISLA MUJERES — Map & Travel Guide
Hotels, attractions, nightlife, snorkeling & whale shark tours, golf cart tour around the island, and our favorite places to dine. 2016-2017 edition. As most Isla Mujeres lovers know, things can change very quickly on La Isla, in my best effort to make sure you get the most current information you will receive an update list with this map.
6) MAYAN ADVNTURE — Chichen Itza Map & Travel Guide
MAP JUNKIE SPECIAL
Loco Gringo Aerial Tours of the Riviera Maya Are Back!
Aerial Tours of the Riviera Maya and Costa Maya are back and they are better than ever! Since 1996, Loco Gringo has provided visitors to the Caribbean coast of Mexico clear and informative aerial maps and aerial tours of this area. With changes in technology and changes to the area, we have updated our aerial maps to make them even more informative and up to date. These aerial tours are extremely practical for vacation planning and is a great site that lets you dream about your next Caribbean vacation.
Visit the aerial maps at http://aerialmapsrivieramaya.com/
Orientation to the Area
The Yucatán Peninsula has been described as a green thumb jutting upward, separating the Gulf of Mexico from the Caribbean. On its eastern Caribbean side lies the State of Quintana Roo. The coastal areas of Quintana Roo are sometimes referred to as the Mexican Caribbean and they include the Riviera Maya (or Mayan Riviera) to the north, and the Costa Maya to the south. At the top of the peninsula lies the State of Yucatán. Its shoreline faces the northern reaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Yucatán state is well known for its Colonial cities, Mayan towns and ancient Mayan archaeological sites. To the south of Yucatán state, and to the west of Quintana Roo, lies the State of Campeche. Its coastal areas face the southeastern reaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Campeche is known for its seafood, Mayan history, and offshore oil deposits in the Gulf of Mexico.
Maps courtesy of maps-of-mexico.com
Quintana Roo, Mexico – Road Map
- Size: 980 x 1427 pixels [2.40 MB] – medium resolution
- Size: 1600 x 2329 pixels [4.91 MB] – high resolution
- Size: 2779 x 4046 pixels [6.50 MB] – highest resolution
Yucatán, Mexico – Road Map
- Size: 980 x 755 pixels [1.31 MB] – medium resolution
- Size: 1600 x 1232 pixels [3.64 MB] – high resolution
- Size: 3724 x 2868 pixels [5.55 MB] – highest resolution
Campeche, Mexico – Road Map
- Size: 980 x 976 pixels [1.12 MB] – medium resolution
- Size: 1600 x 1593 pixels [2.67 MB] – high resolution
- Size: 2908 x 2895 pixels [4.68 MB] – highest resolution